SOTIROPOULOS & ASSOCIATES S.A., GEOMECHANIKI S.A. and HYDROEREVNA S.A. are a dynamic group of companies which specializes in geotechnical investigation and design. The group’s activity originates in 1965.
Its experience as Geotechnical Consultants covers heavy technical works in Greece as well as overseas:
– People’s Republic of China – India – Somalia – The Philippines – Sudan – Egypt – Saudi Arabia – United Arab Emirates – Comores Islands – Yemen etc.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY
– Rotary coredrilling on land and sea
– Dutch cone including piezocone
– Drilling Parameters Recording (enpasol)
– Pressiometer Testing
– Cross-Hole, Down-Hole Testing etc.
– Vane Test
– Impression Test
– Recording of Vibrations
– Pile Loading Test
– Soil and Rock Mechanics Testing:
Classification, Unconfined Compression, Direct Shear, Vane Test, Relative Density, Oedometer test, Proctor, CBR, Triaxial testing, Permeability testing, Rock Core testing, Direct Shear of Rock Discontinuities, Point Load, Los Angeles, Slake Durability, Cerchar, Index, Determination of Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson ratio.
GEOLOGICAL STUDIES-GEOPHYSICAL INVESTIGATION
– Geophysical investigation, Geoelectrical method, Seismic refraction, Surface Penetration Georadar, Gravitational method
– Geochemical analysis
– Petrographic examination of rocks
GEOTECHNICAL & GEOLOGICAL STUDIES
– Retaining Walls
– Dynamic Compaction
– Stone columns
– Vertical Drains
– Deep Mixing of Soils etc.
– Harbor Works
– Deep excavations
– Geological reconnaissance and mapping
– Tectonics – Structural Analysis of Rock masses
– Engineering Geological Studies
– Hydro geological studies
Field investigation and lab testing are executed by company owned equipment and by highly experienced technical personnel.
The lab is accredited by ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
The company’s quality management is in conformance with ISO 9001:2008, and the international Total Quality Management Model
In 2010, the company has been granted by the International Arch of Europe, the BID award, in Gold category, for Quality and Technology.