FOUNDATION DESIGN AND/OR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
An experienced and integrated team of Engineers and Geologists provide comprehensive design services from the concept and field investigation phases of a project right through to supervision.
Their expertise includes the following:
– Soil and Rock (footings,piles, barrettes etc.)
– Deep and shallow foundations.
– Earth and Rock Dams.
– Retaining Walls.
– Heavy structures.
– Storage tanks.
– Deep excavations (soldierpiles, sheet pile walls, diaphragm walls etc.).
– Soil improvement (dynamiccompaction, Vibrocompaction,vertical drains, stone columns, Preloading, Deep Mixing etc.).
– Pavement evaluation.
– Soil Structure Interaction.
– Highway and railway embankments.
– Dam abutments and reservoir slopes.
– Land slide control.
– Natural slopes.
– Deep excavations.
– Design of correctivemeasures.
– Foundation stability analysis of marine works (quay walls, cranes, dolphins etc.).
– Design of pile foundations.
The company has been involved as construction manager in special foundation and soil improvement works, for large civil engineering projects.